MANAGE TIME AND
a one-day workshop
This workshop combines elements of time management and stress management to be more effective and efficient in getting work done.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
At the end of the training, you will be able to:
- Identify how personal and job-related goals impact time.
- Identify his/her time and stress management strengths and weaknesses.
- Learn or organize information in your mind to improve time management.
- Identify how a sense of control impacts stress levels.
- Identify 10 ways to eliminate time wasters.
- Develop strategies to cope with crises and interruptions.
- Identify present sources and levels of stress.
- Develop personal action plan to improve stress management.
Unit 1: Workshop Overview
- Objectives and content for the workshop
- Personal time and stress issues
- Personal objectives
- Current strategies
Unit 2: Identify Your Current Preferences to Manage Time and Stress
- Identify work-related stressors
- Who’s in control?
- Nutrition Quiz
- How do you respond to time and stress situations?
Unit 3: Time Management Strategies
- How to avoid a predictable crisis
- How to handle interruptions
- Prioritize responsibilities and act on them
- Overcome procrastination and eliminate time wasters
- Energy renewal
- Fun, time and stress
- Reduce demands on your time
Unit 4: Stress Management Strategies
- Balancing home and work
- How to speak up for yourself appropriately
- Holistic living and types of support
- Handle stress during change
- Develop personal energy
- Gain control and use stress productively
This workshop qualifies for .6 of continuing education units.