ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT SKILLS
a one-day workshop
This workshop helps the account representative plan client contacts, build client relationships, use adult learning techniques to inform the client, key client meeting skills and client maintenance tips.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
At the end of the training, you will be able to:
- Develop and nurture client relationships.
- Practice using rapport building techniques.
- Maintain a relationship by identifying client issues and addressing client problems.
- Give client feedback and identify appropriate client maintenance and follow-up techniques.
Unit 1: The Account Executive Role
- What’s your role in the sales strategy?
- You have the power!
- The business impact of unhappy clients
- Analyze your client service
- Who are your clients?
Unit 2: How to Build Strong Client Relationships
- Establish rapport right from the start
- Attitude: your key to success
- Tone of voice
- Speaking clearly
- Assess listening skills
- Guides to effective listening
- Handling problems successfully
- Control the conversation
- Paraphrase to gain agreement on outcomes
- Barriers to communication
- Check your influencing style
- Develop trust and credibility
Unit 3: Tactics for Partnership
- Search for client needs
- Be persuasive and maintain client self esteem
- Answering tough questions
- Evaluate your success
Unit 4: Taking Action
- Key elements of account management skills
- Review of greatest challenges
- Your personal agenda
Unit 5: Tool Kit
- Active listening, open and closed questions, paraphrase for better understanding
- Give tactful feedback
- Trust orientation inventory
This workshop qualifies for .6 of continuing education units.