QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE
a one-day workshop
This workshop helps the learner personalize 8 critical customer service skills including, listening, questioning, handling objections and aggressive complaints. Resolving problems at the lowest level is an emphasis.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
At the end of the training, you will be able to:
- Identify how his/her self-image influences the customer service function.
- Practice 8 principles of customer service, including identifying the customer's needs through appropriate questioning.
- Use listening and feedback techniques to improve service.
- Practice methods of effectively dealing with difficult customer situations and turning the conversation into a win/win situation.
Unit 1: Customer Service
- Understanding the customer service function
- First impressions
- Analyze your own image
- Your attitude is showing
- Who is in control?
Unit 2: Principles of Good Customer Service
- Identify the customer's needs
- Communication barriers
- Tone of voice
- Communication styles and how we process information differently
- Listening and questioning
Unit 3: A Model Call
- A model for answering calls
- Answering guidelines
- Handling problems successfully
- Controlling the conversation
- Practice - putting it all together
This workshop qualifies for .6 of continuing education units.